Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy Sabbath Day



The Wintry Snow is almost melted and we had some time this afternoon to take another walk. 
It was wonderful to spend time together holding hands and exploring 
a new neighborhood across the road from our apartment complex. 
We didn't take any pictures and I didn't see any cardinals in the trees
 but it was just nice to be together.
 I hope that you have taken quiet time to spend with your family today too.


This evening I was drawn to Mormon Messages and thought I'd share this one with you. 
It touched my heart......anytime I can hear Elder Holland speak, I know that my heart
 will be touched, my mind will be enlightened and I will be learning Truth. 

So I wanted to share this with the people I love....Yes, that's YOU!

                   


I also read this scripture today that reminded me to always remember, to Remember!

“Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things 
which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart…” Deuteronomy 9:4

"While we'll never live a perfect life, we can try to live with God's love in our hearts." 

Thank you for the letters, emails, packages, texts, calls and prayers.

We send our love to y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment